02/21/2020 | All Day
Houston, TX ServSafe® One to One Certification Exam
Your Business or Local LIbrary
Location is subject to change depending on the number of registrants when registration closes. Please check reminder emails sent out prior to session date to verify location before session date.
Please check your email prior to attending your session for any changes and you can also follow us on social media for posted updates: Session Description & Registration Information
Houston, TX ServSafe® One to One Certification Exam sessions are designed for the busy industry professional that wants to complete an online course the complete the certification exam when finished or just take a certification exam. The sessions are scheduled on-site at Your Business (Must be during operation hours) or at a Local Public Library. You make the choice of location when registration is made and the address will be sent to you in the reminder email of the scheduled session details.
Please keep in mind to verify with your local regulatory agency prior to booking that there are NO TRAINING HOURS are required prior to taking your computer-based exam.
Request A Schedule Your Exam
- $100.00 – ServSafe® Manager Computer Exam (EXAM ONLY)
- The participant would supply their own device (Computer or Tablet) that can connect to the location WiFi. Please make sure the system is up to date and you have an account set up with ServSafe.com prior to the exam time. HRBUniveral does not provide technical support for equipment or ServSafe.com
- $75.00 – ServSafe® Exam Proctor Fee (Food Manager or Alcohol Exam)
- The participant would supply their own device (Computer or Tablet) that can connect to the location WiFi and the Exam Access Code purchase with the online course. Please make sure the system is up to date and you have an account set up with ServSafe.com prior to the exam time. HRBUniveral does not provide technical support for equipment or ServSafe.com
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products.
- $125.00 – ServSafe® Manager Online Course
- The ServSafe Manager Online Course is ideal for individuals who wish to prepare to take the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam. This interactive course has been designed using the latest techniques in learning theory, to deliver current food safety information, in a fun and easy-to-use format. The course covers critical principles including personal hygiene, cross-contamination, time and temperature, cleaning and sanitizing, and more. A practice exam is included at the end of the course to help prepare for the proctored ServSafe Manager Certification exam that must be purchased separately. All purchases of the ServSafe Manager Online Course are final. Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- $22.00 – ServSafe® Allergens Online Course/Assessment
- All online purchases are final. Before purchasing, review technical requirements and please read all the information below. Once the course is started, the participant will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated. Massachusetts Residents, this course is NOT accepted in your state. Please click HERE to access our Approved MA Allergens Course and earn your MA Allergens Certificate.
- $30.00 – ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course and Primary Exam
- The ServSafe Alcohol Online Course provides the fundamentals of responsible alcohol service by combining interactive exercises, audio, and video and role-play activities to help prepare participants for real-life scenarios. Designed for convenience, this mobile-enabled four-hour course has a bookmark feature that allows users to easily return to where they left off.
- FOR ILLINOIS USERS: The ServSafe Alcohol Online Course and exam is BASSET approved for online and classroom delivery. Students will receive both a ServSafe Alcohol Certificate and the BASSET card. The BASSET card will be mailed directly to the student from the Illinois Liquor Control Commission.
- Find out if you can take ServSafe Alcohol Online in your state. Download the State Implementation Guide for Responsible Alcohol Service for your state.
All Online Courses are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation. ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – Regulatory Map.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as acceptance agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are a registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.Program(s):