The Villages, FL ServSafe® Certification programs are the most current and comprehensive food, alcohol & industry certification exams & courses in the industry, helping 5 million foodservice professionals learn how to handle and serve food, alcohol & your operation safely. ServSafe®, created and maintained by the National Restaurant Association, delivers an effective and highly regarded food, alcohol & industry programs that businesses large and small depend on to safeguard the health and well-being of all. involved. The ServSafe® courses & exams meet all regulatory requirement & QA specs for Hotel & Restaurant Brands.
ServSafe® Manager: The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exams, and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
ServSafe® Food Handler: The premier provider of food safety training is proud to offer solutions to meet any food handler training need. Whether you are an employee seeking your Food Handler Card or an operation seeking a compliant solution for your employees, the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe® Food Handler Program has a product that’s right for you.
ServSafe Alcohol®: The ServSafe Alcohol® program prepares bartenders, servers, hosts, bussers, valets, bouncers and all front-of-house staff to effectively and safely handle difficult situations in your operation. Alcohol service involves many risks. Failure to act responsibly could result in fines, imprisonment, losing your liquor license, increased insurance costs, or losing your business.
ServSafe Allergens™: The number of Americans affected by food allergies is trending higher every year and studies indicate that half the fatal episodes from food allergens occur outside the home. Dining out is a serious concern for customers with food allergies, as well as their family and friends.
ServSafe Workplace®: ServSafe Workplace® is a comprehensive suite of training programs rooted in the cultural and social issues affecting today’s restaurant and hospitality work environments. This new product line focuses on mitigation and management of issues associated with the work and safety of employees and will assist in strengthening every establishment’s stance against harassment in the workplace.
- 08/29/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Food Handler® Instructor-Led Course and Assessment
- 07/08/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 07/11/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 07/29/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Online Exam & Instructor-Led Virtual Course
- 08/19/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 08/29/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 09/30/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 11/11/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- 12/23/2020 The Villages, FL ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course
- ServSafe® Manager Online Courses & Certification Exam
- ServSafe® Manager Online Course
- ServSafe® Manager Exam With Online Proctoring Bundle
- ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course & Primary Exam
- ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course & Advanced Proctored Exam
- ServSafe Workplace® – Sexual Harassment Prevention for the Restaurant Industry
- ServSafe Workplace® – Understanding Unconscious Bias in Restaurants
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®), American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®), The Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance and are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.